среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

ashanti region ghana




Today I ordered flowers for my mum, and she got them in about 2hrs. I had a Good Daughter moment.

At uni I went down to stores for the very first time [I can order chemicals now ] and the man there was wwwwwaaaaaaayyyyyyy nicer than I ever imagined. For some reason I had it in my head that stores people were not nice?

Also met someone called Ryan in the common room, who has been in the same write up room as me for the past year and yet weapos;d never seen each other lol.


The amount I have done today is definately not proportional to the tiredness I am feeling. Sleep would be so good right now. Iapos;m going to go for a walk and try and wake myself up a bit.
ashanti region ghana, ashanti region, ashanti red carpet dresses, ashanti red carpet dress.



Комментариев нет: