вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

county fl largo pinellas spca




Huzzah So basically I�made this journal a long time ago, wrote in it for awhile, and then forgot about it. So now Iapos;ve deleted all those old posts and decided to start fresh. Nothing but positive energy and forward-moving from here on out :D

To be quite honest, itapos;s been awhile since Iapos;ve had an online blog. When I�was reading through my old posts, it was blatantly obvious that I�wasnapos;t happy. I�was actually rather pathetic, and Iapos;m ashamed of the person that I�used to be. The good news is that Iapos;ve changed very much since I�last kept an online journal, and that Iapos;ve changed for the better.

Iapos;ve several projects in the work right now, including a childrenapos;s mystery series, artwork, learning guitar, and writing for fun in my mystic_monkey livejournal. Thatapos;s another blog that I�forgot about, but Iapos;m glad itapos;s still there. ^_^

The things that Iapos;m really worried about right now are the economy, the Russians(you know theyapos;re planning something...), and whether Iapos;m living life to the fullest and treating people the best way possible. I�know that there is one group of people Iapos;ve treated kinda bad, which is my gramma and aunts and uncles on my mumapos;s side. The truth is, I think Iapos;m afraid of getting closer with them than my immediate family. I�have this odd fear of my family hating me, but I�think that no matter what I�do it wonapos;t be right, so should I�even keep trying? Iapos;m going to write a letter tonight and send it off tomorrow definitely. :D

county fl largo pinellas spca, county fl largo m.p town, county fl large member polk, county fl lake school.



Комментариев нет: