четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

dress formal miss




Funny that my week started off after a night out at the So You Think You Can Dance Tourhellip;dancers are coordinated and graceful, their bodies move to the beats and everything jives, which is so NOT how my week is going. Let me just count the ways that Irsquo;ve displayed a lack of grace this week:

#1) 5 AM Monday morning, up for swim and headed downstairs for s little breakfast and BOOM I knocked over a heavy vase off of the bottom ledge of the staircase. Luckily no one was hurt and I didnrsquo;t wake my sleeping husband;

#2) Getting to work on Monday and what do you knowhellip;a little drip, drip of the coffee on my favorite light gray skirt.Ugh I was able to dab a little soap on the spots to get them out before any permanent damage was done;

#3) Lunch on Mondayhellip;I straight up choked on a carrot at my desk. I mean, come on This was some serious stuff, I had a co-worker give me the Heimlich and everything. What is wrong with me? Am I no longer coordinated enough to chew?�;

#4) Fartleks on a dark trail on Tuesday evening. Now this was just funny. I was trying to do my 1 min fast/ 1:30 min easy like Irina had told me to do, but I left work kinda late and ran out of daylight on the trail toward the end of my workout. I know the trails pretty well, but I was still being cautious with my stephellip;.cautious to the point of balancing myself with flailing arms. Yeah, full speed on the trail with airplane armshellip;thatrsquo;s cool. I cranked out 10 fartleks and called it a night before I twisted my ankle on an acorn.

All of this on top of a crazy week at work and I am feeling anything but graceful. Good news is, Irsquo;m feeling good in the pool. I�hit T3 practice on Monday and this morning -�both were great swims. I guess my flailing arms are good for something. We did 3 xrsquo;s 200rsquo;s this morning and we were supposed to drop 10 seconds off of every repeat and I ended up with a 3:45, 3:34, 3:31. I didnrsquo;t quite drop the 10 seconds on the last repeat, but I was satisfied with the effort.

I just got in from a really goof 5 mile run around the trail - Congress Ave. Loop. I was feeling like a rock starhellip;every song that came on my mp3 player was my fave ndash; Linkin Park, Gwen Stefani, Madonna ndash; they were all good jams. It was getting a little dark on the trail and with a pep in my step I was thinking about singing alonghellip;I thought, lsquo;whorsquo;s going to see me? Itrsquo;s dark. Letrsquo;s jamrsquo; I was just that into it. Luckily I decided against breaking out into song and was happy that I did because I ran into a friend of mine at the end of my run. I would have felt the fool if sheapos;d have caught me proclaiming along with Madonna that I only apos;GOT�4 MINUTES�TO�SAVE�THE�WORLDapos; Maybe it was my return to grace that made me decide against vocalizing my enjoyment of the tuneshellip;.we shall see.


dress formal miss, dress formal modest, dress formal modest semi.



Комментариев нет: