суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

bellsouth reverse phone directory




The bad thing about living in California, is fire season. Instead of getting snow storms we get firestorms instead, personally I would take the snow since then at least I might be able to go outside and play around in it, but here you canapos;t go outside of your house cause of the ashes that are in the air. Now whatapos;s up with this talk about fires and everything. Well there just happened to be one really close to my house today, and with Californiaapos;s history of fires during the last recent fire seasons, I basically panicked. I thought that it might actually reach our house this time, since it was basically just a block over. Thank goodness the fire department acted immediately, and contained the fire before it could get out of hand. But we were on alert until 10 oapos;clock at night, and the fire had started around like 2:30 in the afternoon.

As soon as I got home I noticed that there was this huge plume of smoke coming from the direction of my house, and me and my friend were praying that it wouldnapos;t be anywhere near our houses but that wasnapos;t the case at all. The fire was in a canyon that was just behind the local high school across the street from my house. From what I heard it had started somewhere along the east side of the canyon and came dangerously close to burning some of the houses on the other side of the canyon. We got off lucky if any of the palm trees in the canyon had caught fire, then things could have taken a turn for the worst. Not to mention that I was so relieved to find out that that they had gotten the fire contained, cause if the wind had started blowing west than I would have most likely would have had to evacuate my house. Me and my sister had packed just in case that had happened, but thank god that it didnapos;t.

buypowerballonline, bellsouth reverse phone directory, bellsouth reverse phone lookup, bellsouth reverse phone number, bellsouth reverse phone number look up.



Комментариев нет: