четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

david gregory restaurant in washington dc




Well the title alone should make you feel something. Iapos;m getting to the point where Iapos;m sick and tired seeing everyone else trying to live my life. For instance, I sign into myspace today to see what all my old friends are doing, mostly the ones I use to go to school with. I notice that one of these people, and trust me this is not the first time this has happened, has decided to make my very passion, one of their own. For months now I have had my profile, headline, status... Everything pointed at Alice in Wonderland and before this I havenapos;t seen anyone else have this on their space. Now as I look at one of the "friends" I have, it seems odd that all of a sudden itapos;s posted in their pictures.... Some of you are probably thinking "Whatapos;s the big deal about that:?" Well hereapos;s the deal. This person has ALWAYS done this. Any time I find something that Iapos;m very interested in... Miraculously so do they. In high school, if I changed the way I dress... They would too blah blah you get the picture... When my middle sister was born, I was SO excited to go to school the next day and tell all my friends about the baby. Well to my surprise everyone already knew. Thatapos;s because this person had gone and told everyone about it. Like it was her sister that was born, not mine. I mean come on .. Who does that... Seriously?? Look Iapos;m sorry that you werenapos;t all that popular and you needed me to get you noticed. What you really didnapos;t know was that all those "friends" you use to have... They were actually talking shit about you behind your back the whole time... And to whom you wonder were they talking shit too? Me. Iapos;ve heard it from everyone. People you would consider your "best friends" actually talked shit about you more than the people that didnapos;t like you at all. The only reason most of them put up with you was because you were my friend. Truth of the matter is, I really didnapos;t like you to begin with. The only reason I started talking to you was because you were friends with a guy that I really liked. I really wish I would stop seeing aspects of my life rubbing off on yours. You know that saying to each his own? Well live it bitch. Stop trying to be one of the "cool kids" because youapos;re failing miserably Reading your profile... Is kind of like reading my own... Only I have much better spelling and donapos;t talk like a 7 year old. Iapos;m going to delete you, enough said. Iapos;m really getting tired of going through this. I havenapos;t seen or talked to you in MANY MANY years and Iapos;m not about to be cloned now

As for Brianapos;s fan club leader Emmy. I know sheapos;ll never read this, but itapos;ll make me feel so much better knowing that someone might get a kick out of this and tell her... Give it up girl. He doesnapos;t, never did, or never will love you. Stop trying to check in on me and him every time you fucking see me. If you ask me if Iapos;m married and I say yes... Please God donapos;t make yourself look like an Idiot again and ask me if Iapos;m still "Happily Married" You knew me for how long? If I wasnapos;t happy the answer to the first question would have been NO. Why would I stay with someone if I wasnapos;t happy? Fuck �It was 8 years ago and the only reason he dated you... Was so that way he could be around me all the time. Trust me, he told me... And as you know the boy doesnapos;t lie. Iapos;m sorry Iapos;m living your dream. If you wouldnapos;t have cheated on him so many times, and wasnapos;t a nasty bitch... Maybe you could have kept him... Highly doubtful... But maybe. Youapos;ll never be the person that I am, I thankfully still brush my teeth every day... And He loves me... Always have and always will. When you see me, go on about your day because I donapos;t give two flying fucks about you or whatapos;s going on in your life. You should have gotten that point a long time ago. Like for instance, when you would call my house on a weekly basis wondering if Brian and I were still together. YES Weapos;re still together, and weapos;ll always be together. That will never change. You canapos;t honestly tell me that after all the shit you put Brian through and all the people you dated while you were dating him (I.E. Brandon H., Chad, Joey, Gregory... And anyone else I left out) you think that heapos;ll still want to be with you Thatapos;s the biggest laugh of my life because neither he nor I can stand your ass.. Now just do us all a favor, go raise your kids and leave MY family alone

Iapos;m getting ready to go through�my friends list again. Iapos;ve decided that anyone that I havenapos;t talked to in the last 6 months is going off my list because I donapos;t feel like I need them looking into my life if they donapos;t decide to actually talk to me to see whatapos;s going on. So when you see a big empty spot on your top friends because you want people to think that youapos;re still friends with me..... Just a forewarning that itapos;s me.... And thankfully my profile is private so once your gone thatapos;s it, unless you can give me a reason as to why you think you should still be on�my friends list. Myspace isnapos;t my life, but it is a part of it. Itapos;s how I keep in touch with those people that I donapos;t normal see on a day to month basis and if youapos;re on here and havenapos;t made any contact with me or visa verse then obviously we arenapos;t important enough to share our lives with each other through Myspace or any other contact. Iapos;m tried of having drama, Iapos;m tired of people trying to steal my life, and Iapos;m tired of being tired. You people need to get your heads out of your ass and learn to be yourself. I donapos;t understand why you think you can just take someone elseapos;s life and them not notice.

Trust me if I see this happening again, Iapos;ll be sure to let you know face to face. High School and Now are two very different time periods so grow the fuck up for Godapos;s Sake

david gregory restaurant in washington dc, david gregory restaurant washington, david gregory restaurant washington dc, david gregory roberts.



Комментариев нет: